Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall Fun






We took a visit to Hidden Valley Farm today to pick pumpkins. It was HOT but we still had a good time! This place is SO BEAUTIFUL! It really is hidden away but it's only about 15 min from town. It is just gorgeous - worth the short trip just for photos. We picked our own pumpkins, a few gords, and the boys were able to run free and enjoy the morning. Fun was had by all! They also do hayrides for $1.50 and I think they have a small petting zoo area as well - although we didn't see any animals this morning.
Enjoy the photos! I'd have more to share but...wouldn't you know it my darn camera's batteries ran out after about 20 shots and so we used Jamma's camera the rest of the time. She is going to burn me a copy of all the stuff we shot on her camera so I'll have more photos to post later - will prob put them in a tabblo.
Have a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Fun!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! :-)